Sunday, April 5, 2009

hi

hi. this past week has been sorta long, for some reason. however, it wasn't without good parts. today and yesterday, i got to go to the driving range with dad to work on my golf swing. i can now consistently hit 100-125 yards with my 5-iron! next time i go to the golfcourse and play an actual round, i probably will use that instead of my driver, which is mainly your club that hits the farthest. I can't drive as far as I can hit my 5, so it makes sense. We lost another soccer game yesterday, this time 13-1... it was pathetic. one of them our goalie let go right between his hands. he blamed the defense for not stopping the shot. for this reason, nobody really listens to him.
tomorrow I have this party thing for one of my Labyrinth classes. it should be pretty cool.