Sunday, March 29, 2009

hi

hi. this week has been a pretty good week. On wednesday, I played at a piano festival, the Seattle Young Artists. I played four pieces: three Chopin Preludes and one Beethoven Sonata movement. I thought that I did very well, and the adjudicator had some good comments that I intend to follow.
Yesterday, I had the first two indoor soccer games of the season. We played in a double-header. Unfortunately, we were all out of shape. In fact, I was so out of shape that I couldn't breathe ten minutes into the first half of the first game and had to be pulled out! I was running too hard, and I didn't really regain my breath for another hour.
Today I helped dad pick up some shelves that mom bought a little while ago. There were two, and she got them at a huge discount. This was difficult, because today, from my games, I am really sore, and almost unable to move. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.