Sunday, April 12, 2009

hi

hi. Today's Easter. I played piano in the mass. I thought that i performed well.
In celebration of the holiday, I received some firemaking materials, including flint and steel and tinder. I got chocolate too.
Lately I've been listening to a lot of different rock music. In the last week, I've switched between classic, heavy metal, alternative, and now, Aerosmith. Bands included Dokken, Black Sabbath, Fall Out Boy, and Ozzy Osbourne. BS and Ozzy are good, but the guitar isn't as strong as I prefer. Fall Out Boy is my favorite, and has been for the last year. They're not too hard, but they're not soft either, so they make a nice change from the harder music of Black Sabbath and Dokken. Aerosmith is a lot like them, only the guitar and drums are more skilled, especially on the song "Train Kept a Rollin'." They have my highest recommendations