Right now, we're about to watch some movie, and the mood music that accompanies the menu is giving me a migraine. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising, considering that I hate most Country music, but it's still really getting on my nerves.
Something that I think is kind of lame is the whole Webkinz craze. They're basically these little stuffed animals that you can get for $15 at some stores. Then, you go home and log it into your account on the web, and you get free games for one year. The whole thing promotes consumerism and waste, because you gamble for the money, which you use to feed your pet and purchase more stuff. I could almost imagine a committee of boring-looking people with attache briefcases sitting around a table in an office in New York, hatching up these schemes to steal money from hardworking people and teach their children how to spend wantonly. Needless to say, its a real rip-off that should probably be illegal.