Friday, September 25, 2009

hi

Hi to all of my two followers! I haven't written anything in here for a while because nothing interesting has happened to me since I got back from DC. Now, I'm blogging to appease my almighty Mother, who decrees that I must update it at least once per week.
Authority is like cauliflower. Nobody really likes it, but everybody has to put up with it if they want dessert. I don't know where I came up with this quote. At first it was going to be mashed potatoes, but that made even less sense, so I made the decision to choose cauliflower and say... never mind.
I don't know how many hard rock fans I have in my audience, but this week I've been listening to Boston a lot. They're like bright rock, sort of Van Halen-y, but sort of not. And they have several of those songs that you don't know the name of, but you always recognize them, like "More Than a Feeling." I've also listened to Chicago. They're like the opposite. They do love songs with a ton of piano. Somewhat depressing after listening to Boston, but still not bad at all.
I should probably stop killing time before I start doing schoolwork Bye