Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi

Hi. Next week Ethan's coming up from California to visit. He's bringing his family with him too. I can't wait.
I noticed a minute ago that, apparently, I actually have somebody who follows this blog, other than my mom. So, congradulations, and thanks for making this blog less pointless!
I just got a new CD. It's called, "21st Century Breakdown" and it's written by the band Green Day. Most of the songs are pretty good. My favorites are, "Viva la Gloria? (Little Girl)" and "Restless Heart Syndrome." It also came with these pretty bad versions of Green Day's most popular songs that were recorded at a concert in Tokyo. I need to take them off my Ipod.
I'm trying to get all of my schoolwork for the week done, and probably will be finished in the next hour or two. I barely had any time to do work this week, but I have been able to get caught up fairly quickly, luckily.
Tomorrow Dad's getting home from South Africa. He's going to be sooooo tired...