Monday, June 30, 2008

Yo

Hi this is my 1st blog ever. I hope it isn't too boring to sit around on the computer reading this.
I like music, playing outside, music, video games, music, reading, and music. The music that I play and the music that I listen to are different in almost every way. I play piano. The stereotype about pianists is that they are guys with really messy gray hair that bang on the low notes of classical songs. Or, they are people who are cut off from society completely, their lives devoted to classical music. I'm not really like that, though I'm sure that there have been people who have fit the bill to the letter. Just to clarify, I don't sit around my room listening to Mozart's Sonatina opus 188 No.6 or whatever. It's fun to play, but for me it's really not obnoxious enough to listen to. Sure, I'll listen to jazz, and it is some of the funnest piano to play, but I much prefer to listen to alternative rock bands like Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and Coldplay. My favorite band is Fall Out Boy, of which the best CD is "Infinity on High." I like them because they are really loud, with lots of electric guitar and bass, and the singer is good too.
As for vid games, i only really play fast-paced action and shooter games, like Halo. RPGs are good too, and i also enjoy strategy, like Age of Empires 3.
My favorite books to read are ones that have basically nothing that could really happen in the real world, aka fantasy. My favorites r the harry potter series and the inheritence trilogy. I cant wait until Brisingr, the third book, comes out in September!
Thats all for today. Check in every now and then for new stuff.